Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Nah...she ran to sit there even before he touched the statues's feet and touching its feet was a last minute thing😆
Gosh this is fun 😆
man ladoo phootaa😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Nah...she ran to sit there even before he touched the statues's feet and touching its feet was a last minute thing😆
Gosh this is fun 😆
man ladoo phootaa😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Yea but she sat down when he bent down to touch it's feet😆
We will see and want we want to see😆 Whatever it was I had a big smile on my face throughout the video...such cutipies these two are ❤️
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByEcA8YB7kS/
Good going Anu, please keep this madness intact even after Bajju bhayya's entry. Remember Prerna Sharma bas Anurag Basu kii hain, and Anurag Basu ka dil aagaya tho koyi bhi nahi rokh saktha
Ab to biwi hai hai
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
I want him to give chakma to mental matey again 😈
Is baar to khule aam jayega..aaj dekha nhi Kya fight Kari sabke samne...ab chakhma dwne ki jarurat nhi...
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Ab to biwi hai hai
look at eri face in frist pic🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I love when Anurag Basu gets all mad for Prerna, his madness and desperation makes him look uber hot. Anurag getting all crazy, mad and loosing his sanity giving a damn about the world, sanskaar, maa everything is my favorite thing in this show . I will just go awww when I see that☺️
Yeah me too..n was dying to see this anurag for so long...☺️
Eri live again, she went to Indonesia before too this is her second time🙂
Late to the party! The vlog is so cute...Friends, Food, Wine, Games, Happy Cutey Eri, Trying to be composed Parth...
I just have one doubt!! If they want to promote JW then this vlog is more than enough or they could have continued similarly going around the location..Why did they decide to do a couple like vlog...? (which is the teaser of the upcoming) , Holding hands, running towards each other, dancing etc, I really did not understand that concept!
VM tom n jerry ja .. bg song 😛