Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kavya1994

Beautiful post.Well written the whole journey from 100- 200episodesโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Congratulations to whole team of GTNHP for completing 200 episodes๐Ÿฅณ

Thank you Kavya for the beautiful appreciation๐Ÿค—

COngrats to Team Guddan and us fans for 200 episodes on this beautiful journey. 

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Beautiful post Piku โค๏ธ

•  ThanK you Captain๐Ÿค—

I am speechless ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• I am too, I am surprised I sticked to the show for 200, while participating in the forum and doing analysis. ๐Ÿคฃ Its because of Akshan chemistry & beautiful CVs of the show who are making even simple thinks between Akshan look magical.

I just love the way Akshan's relation is progressing & on serious note how many couple in real life even if they are truly in love have the same level of understanding & trust between them as Akshan ?

• Me too Captain, I love Akshanโ€™s journey progress so far. What Akshan as establish in their 7-8 months of marriage, it take a many years for many real life couple to establish. 

How many real Husband & wife will got to the extent for their spouses that Akshan have gone & are going for each other ? 

• Not many, its a rarity 

How many couples do what Akshan do for each other ? 

• ITV zero, real life 45%

And all these without the realization of "love". 

• One thing I love between Akshan is that, even though they were in Dhoka & Majboori marriage, they respected the Holy Maritomarl of their bond, stuck each other from wedding to 100 episodes. Guddan could have used her easy way out and ran away but she stuck to her marriage, her husband. If AJ wanted he could have given guddan divorce easily but he is not that Man  ๐Ÿ’• who disrespects relationship or a woman. 

I love how the cvs have handled the story till date. None of the tracks seems unnecessary or filler. Each contributed something to the progression of Akshan's relation.  Absolutely Captain, I am glad someone feels the same as me. If I remove any of the pre development n pre foundation track marriage to reception, Akshan wont  have their foundation built. If i remove small track I will not understand Akshan at all because one thing our CVS does is they take every little details and then use some of the Akshan scenes as references. 

Skipping even one of them won't have brought their relation to this level as this is today. 

i agree with you

Skipping even one of them won't have brought the intensity in Akshat that they have today.

Absolutely  

If you try to delete even one track, it will be like iss ke begair wo nahi hota & wo nahi hote toh aage kaise badte ?  ๐Ÿ˜†

I was thinking the same while doing the recap for 100-200 episodes ๐Ÿ˜†

I was like if Rawat Uncle didnt came on Republic Day, Guddan would have gotten entry in her room, and her mums picture wont have been place. Goa na hota to Lakshmi & Guddans Bond will not have happened, AJ would have not realized how an immature Guddan Gupta became mature Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal n he wouldnโ€™t have respected or felt proud of her. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

So a great round of applause for the cvs for the tremendous job they did till date  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Absolutely our CVS deserve big round of applause ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And a great round of applause to you for the beautiful post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you Captain for your beautiful appreciation n words๐Ÿค—

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: jmoyee200

WOW..................200 Epi....Congrats ...........๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Thank you for reading my post dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Congrats to team Guddan and the entire fan๐Ÿค—

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Thanks for the lovely post! ๐Ÿค—

I can't believe I've stuck with this show for so long. The last time it happened was with Punar Vivah!

• Me too I cannot believe I also stuck to this show, I have stuck to English shows Friendl, Psych, & Bones from epi 1 to their last. For friends i had to watch previous seasons to catch up ๐Ÿ˜‚ 
  • ๐Ÿ˜ฎ me too I stuck with Punar Vivah Season 1 Yash & Aarti from episode 1- last until they were moving. I couldnโ€™t tolerate season 2, I couldnโ€™t connect๐Ÿ˜’

Nishika are slaying it and getting better with every episode. The whole team is doing a fab job and we have some great friends on this forum to share our thoughts with. What more could one ask for?!

• I absolutely agree Nishika are getting better as actors, and their chemistry is amazing. Lots of Kala Teekas
  • We have awesome forum members,  if i dont understand a POV, or scene someone else POV help understanding a character or situation better. But we just need to be open minded about it. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thanks Jean for your beautiful comment

Piku_S thumbnail

Thank you for the following members for reading and liking my post:๐Ÿค—