Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Hi Suhana...
Chalo I got you online, before I logged off for the night
Kya chal raha??
Yr me apni dadi k liye aayi hun and here I am so sleepy..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Hi Suhana...
Chalo I got you online, before I logged off for the night
Kya chal raha??
Yr me apni dadi k liye aayi hun and here I am so sleepy..
What happened? all ok??
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Yr me apni dadi k liye aayi hun and here I am so sleepy..
Kya hua? Is she ok??
Hope it is nothing serious...😳
Nope
She is fine now
Had knee replacement surgery
Oh Ok...Babaji will help her with a speedy recovery...
Take care, Honey🤗
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Oh Ok...Babaji will help her with a speedy recovery...
Take care, Honey🤗
Yeah
Sab kuch theek hai bas she doesn't want to eat hospital food
Yahan network bahut Bura h yr
hmmm...can understand that...
no one likes that bland food...😳
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Yahan network bahut Bura h yr
koi ni...
bdw, you are from which place exactly??
I am from Delhi