Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Reposting this post from rnegi in EDT thread. I really liked her perspective:
i loved her perspective👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Reposting this post from rnegi in EDT thread. I really liked her perspective:
i loved her perspective👍🏼
HC considered for Bajaj? 😳 well he is a good actor certainly but Bajaj? I can’t imagine him as Bajaj 😕
Yaar this is Anupre parica AT. Not bajju AT. Am legit tired. Not coming here till this pointless discussion is on. 😕😔ciao for now
many were feeling hc may not look good has bajaj and also many wrote kzk2 may end abruptly.. so I made the post based on those comments..Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan
We are not judging
All r good actors no doubt
We are just giving our opinion who will look suitable as bajaj
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
HC considered for Bajaj? 😳 well he is a good actor certainly but Bajaj? I can’t imagine him as Bajaj 😕
Riya, new rule, no scooter talk in this AT😉
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Yaar this is Anupre parica AT. Not bajju AT. Am legit tired. Not coming here till this pointless discussion is on. 😕😔ciao for now
Sorry didn’t mean to start the Bajaj discussion again.
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Riya, new rule, no scooter talk in this AT😉
Ok I will keep quiet 😉
Guys we will soon reach the next AT but new AT isn't ready yet so don't comment over there yet
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Yaar this is Anupre parica AT. Not bajju AT. Am legit tired. Not coming here till this pointless discussion is on. 😕😔ciao for now
Okay sorry
Let's end this discussion here
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Yaar this is Anupre parica AT. Not bajju AT. Am legit tired. Not coming here till this pointless discussion is on. 😕😔ciao for now
Ok sorrryyy I will shut up😜