true
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
true
Guys i have updated second part of my os pls do read 😊😊😊
tum bhi kaho na ray
the way ruhaan said "Mishti come on"😍☺️
I don't know why and how but ruhaan ka random dialogues bhi mujhe kuch kardeti hai 🙈🙈🙈☺️
Mujhe bhi ❤️❤️❤️
god knows let’s wait and see what happenskya hoga kal😒
sorry I went and forgot the conversationtum bhi kaho na ray
kya hoga kal😒
I think wo bas naraaz hai nikki ko leke
god knows let’s wait and see what happens
hmm less than 7 hours to go
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
I think wo bas naraaz hai nikki ko leke
vaisa hi ho yaar
mujhe koyi MU yaa SD nahi chahiye
hmm less than 7 hours to go
Ye Ruhaan ka Friend Arnav ko leke jake kyu info nikalne ki koshish me hai