Can someone pleaseeeeeee upload all of Mishaan scenes from the beginning on YouTube
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can someone pleaseeeeeee upload all of Mishaan scenes from the beginning on YouTube
Originally posted by: Vartika026
God stalking monster ko jhelna padega fir se🙈🙈🙈
why they are doing this with us why why why😡
only they know 😡😡why they are doing this with us why why why😡
Can someone pleaseeeeeee upload all of Mishaan scenes from the beginning on YouTube
aisa nahi kar sakte shayad copyright claim karke delete kardete hai phir
yeah typical they will want us to wait till Thursday
Why do they keep showing gem.....🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 I wanna throw my phone whenever I see his face!!!!
nahi yaar actually show me ruhaan morning jog pe jata hai but mishti nahi jaati
but real me ulta hai
Haan hai na😆
aww okay thanksaisa nahi kar sakte shayad copyright claim karke delete kardete hai phir
yes I feel the sameOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Why do they keep showing gem.....🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 I wanna throw my phone whenever I see his face!!!!
god don’t remind me
Why can't he go on a long business tour...!!!! Just get away you.....genmy monster, we don't want to see you!!!🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
yes please go for s trip and leave Mishaan aloneOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Why can't he go on a long business tour...!!!! Just get away you.....genmy monster, we don't want to see you!!!🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈