Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Yes he was in US when EK rang him for Kasautii
Both e n p have a pic at times square 😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
Yes he was in US when EK rang him for Kasautii
Both e n p have a pic at times square 😍
I just shared the fact cause I noticed it today.. But I am finding everyone's take on this fact interesting too..😆Originally posted by: ifmember
Eri went to Dubai bcos her bestie is there and the next time for performing in some wedding
Apart from that,she got a chance to go-to Swiss
And similarly Parth got a chance to go-to Qatar , and he travels inside India to places where his besties are there
So it's not preferences, it's opportunities 😆😆
Heyy🤗 havent seen u in KZK forum since IF new layout😆
Lol , new layout!
Moni you burst my bubble dear. You wait my intuition says they will go for a week another vlog😉
bus ghumi ghumi karte rahe dono
kaam dhandha karega phir🤣
I would Prefer IQ over anyone.. But whatever let mata play her cheap tricks to hype the entry of Scooter.. 😳
Actually ksg wants a lead role...and not sidey or antagonist...so they are cooking up stories that he will look old n all..pehle nhi dikha that Kya ..😏
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Both e n p have a pic at times square 😍
ab isme bhi pheeel le le kya🤣
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Actually ksg wants a lead role...and not sidey or antagonist...so they are cooking up stories that he will look old n all..pehle nhi dikha that Kya ..😏
point kom halat dekh chuka hai wo🤣
I found today's one best.. Also after watching the dance several times I found Parth better in the dance today surprisingly..😆Originally posted by: pallawi1803
151 is hottest❤️
I would Prefer IQ over anyone.. But whatever let mata play her cheap tricks to hype the entry of Scooter.. 😳
I would prefer him too...all of a sudden my Insta is full with qh clips and yesterday i saw it singing kaisa ye pyar hai with Amit tondon.. nostalgia 😍