Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Its morning🤔
Ya its morning but I m feeling sleepy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Its morning🤔
Ya its morning but I m feeling sleepy

I liked both of their looks..just hoping they dont ruin Drishti's🤞
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I liked both of their looks..just hoping they dont ruin Drishti's🤞
Lol
Bcz it has been trend of theirs to ruin either D or Drishti's looks🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
That’s what I’m thinking where is everyone I though Ingush would have finished loads of ATs considering the kiss scene 🤣
Lol this AT was waiting for you & Sofna to return only🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Its morning🤔
So what even I am going to sleep now in few minutes🤣
It will be a good night for me too😛

Don't the designer of the show get tired of designing & giving only black dresses to the cast?
I mean in every other party they are wearing black only
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
Lol
Bcz it has been trend of theirs to ruin either D or Drishti's looks🤣
🤣🤣🤣
Yes
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
So what even I am going to sleep now in few minutes🤣
It will be a good night for me too😛
🤣🤣
Ok good night sandy 😇🤩