Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Tfs...I was hoping for a better increase tho..but hoping we it increases futher next week. Is therr any problem woth the sony liv ap and thats why people are not able to watch it ?
Originally posted by: Abida_angel
Tfs...I was hoping for a better increase tho..but hoping we it increases futher next week. Is therr any problem woth the sony liv ap and thats why people are not able to watch it ?
Yes since last 2 weeks ,there was some problem and too much adds too ,which have been removed this week
Originally posted by: sweta2005
Yes since last 2 weeks ,there was some problem and too much adds too ,which have been removed this week
Thank God🙏🏻 Hope next week we are in top 5 🙏🏻
Originally posted by: Abida_angel
Tfs...I was hoping for a better increase tho..but hoping we it increases futher next week. Is therr any problem woth the sony liv ap and thats why people are not able to watch it ?
ya mry sonyliv py b ni aa rahy thy epi...phr ma ny vpn download kia (thnkx to ray) tb chly...pr mjhy lga k ma out of country hu tb ye masla ha but shyd koi b epi ni dekh pa raha ap py
Hopefully the trp will get better too..our show deserves the best ratings right now
Hopefully next week it gets better
I don't know what should I feel!
Don’t get so stressed dear❤️ We have faced highs and lows and bounced back. I’m sure we will be back again very soon❤️
Sonyliv sucks most of the tym..the quality + so much of adds forced me to dwnld mx player & watch the epis there..i really do hope sony ppl do smthng abt it
Hotstar is far better than sonyliv..