Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Hey sabhayata, our point is that she should try to get her son out of the heart break instead of filling more negativity about Mishti considering the situation she is in. As a mom she should understand that her son is trying to spoil himself with all the drinking, though we don't know if she is aware of the police station drama, she knows the condition he came home the previous night. She should say something like - you are so good and you would get another girl, instead she is instigating negativity against Mishti which is of no use. How is it going to help him get over the break up? It's done, and it can't be joined again. It's better she understands it and makes her son understand too.

Exactly that’s what I wanted to say in my previous 2 posts. The focus of the mom should be Veer to get over the breakup rather than instigating him by useless things. Her son should be her priority. She can see him drinking and neglecting his work. Why talk about Mishti and her imaginary boyfriend??? That does not help Veer get over things. A clean break is what is needed.

poiu123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

agree but I think it is because of the actor that it feels more than his heartbreak his ego is hurt.

Ego hi break hua hai. Who breaks up with an IIM graduate , head of his own company! He was telling his mom he is so professionally successful.

I didn’t like him the day he gifted Mishti a BMW. It’s like flaunting your status which I detest.

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

A decent episode, Imo..  coz every character got screen space. Most importantly like Sweetz mentioned, the stage is being set for the next level of drama and revelation. 

I like the way Bua thinks of Pari and her love for Ruhaan the same way just like she thinks of Arnav's. She really loves the girls like her own nieces... Though she suggested Ruhaan's name in a haste, she soon regretted as Pari will be hurt.. She behaves like a mature, concerned aunt to the girls all the time...  I love that about her...

I really loved the rant of Mishti today 😆. Even her rishta is broken, why not get her married with Ruhaan, it seems. 😆 but baby, noone will think along those lines unless you let them know why you broke your alliance right? Teju was very good⭐️, and she looked super gorgeous in that white dress.... ❤️

Man, it's high time they bring Pari to reality. Seriously it's making her look dumb, for the way she is oblivious to her surroundings. Ruhaan's behaviour in that restaurant was making it obviously visible, that there's no interest from his side. Any normal girl can guess it. And here pari is a supposed to be a smart business woman, who handles many types of people in work. How isn't that she can't see it?

Veer, why man why? No need for spying and n all... I know you are a lot hurt. It would be painful to think of the possibility of Mishti breaking up for another man in her life, obviously.., but why to do unnecessary checking up, calling Ruhaan and clarifying?   This is the second time he's done this. Calling Mishti and Ruhaan in various scenarios, and asking them cross questions to check if they're lying or not. This isn't gonna do anything good for himself in the long run. 

Wish MisHaan confess themselves rather getting caught and get accused by harsh words from everyone . Plz don't drag CVS. 

Precap leaves us confused once again. What's that which is making Mishti so mad at Ruhaan, this can't be the Nikki alliance issue as Ruhaan won't agree for it obviously. I'm guessing it to be something else.  Need to wait and watch... 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today's episode is more like setting stage to the revelation. It looks like arnav would tell veer that Pari loves ruhaan. Infact he might say it's mutual since that's how Pari portrayed about ruhaan. 

Mishti seems to be upset that a rishta has come for ruhaan and she wants everything to come out in the open before another disaster happens.

Loved ruhaan telling veer that he is with Mishti. He didn't feel betrayed. 

Pari, please get back to your senses. Can't you see the desperation in ruhaan's eyes when he was looking at the entrance? Who else are you guys waiting for! Isn't it so obvious? 🤦 The writers are just spoiling pari's character and making her more dumbo with every episode.

I did feel bad for veer towards the end of the episode. He shouldn't have been stalking Mishti, but he isn't able to cope up with the break up. I understand. But he should deal it in a better way, rather than getting influenced by his mom's words.

Bold: I also feel that koyi bahut bada damaka hone wala hai with the revelation. precap confuse me, Maybe pari confess her feeling to Mishti and she is trying to push him away because jealously se itna gussa 😕

Red: Don't tell me mishti will get to know about it too and MU Ruhaan that he is playing with both sister 😲Okay my imagination seems stupid🤣 

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Bold: I also feel that koyi bahut bada damaka hone wala hai with the revelation. precap confuse me, Maybe pari confess her feeling to Mishti and she is trying to push him away because jealously se itna gussa 😕

Red: Don't tell me mishti will get to know about it too and MU Ruhaan that he is playing with both sister 😲Okay my imagination seems stupid🤣 

Aisa na ho, please. 

Bold - Yaar yaad hai, writers stalk this forum. Yeh idea dekhenge to zaroor sacrifice drama start karenge ya misunderstanding vala 🤣

ILoveNature thumbnail

Aisa na ho, please. 

Bold - Yaar yaad hai, writers stalk this forum. Yeh idea dekhenge to zaroor sacrifice drama start karenge ya misunderstanding vala 🤣

Sorry Sorry, CVs idea is very stupid please don't take it seriously 🤣 Yeh MU drama se tho sacrifice hi thik hai. I hate MU after fangirling one love story jiska main plot line hi MU tha 🤣

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Sorry Sorry, CVs idea is very stupid please don't take it seriously 🤣 Yeh MU drama se tho sacrifice hi thik hai. I hate MU after fangirling one love story jiska main plot line hi MU tha 🤣

🤣ikr! Mujhe nahi lagta ki Pari kuch badbad karegi dinner pe. Kisi air baat pe gussa hai Mishti. Ya phir door rehne ki baat se root gayi 🤔 

poiu123 thumbnail

Sab drama chalega mujhe. Stalker nahi dikhna chahiye bus. Koi Bhagao usko. What’s the point in continuing his character 😏

ILoveNature thumbnail

🤣ikr! Mujhe nahi lagta ki Pari kuch badbad karegi dinner pe. Kisi air baat pe gussa hai Mishti. Ya phir door rehne ki baat se root gayi 🤔 

but she understood that na 🤔  koyi naya character show ke liye shoot kar raha hai I guess woh nikki hogi, Sayaad woh Ruhaan se baat/flirt kar rahegi hogi and Ruhaan bhi haske baat kar raha hoga tho sayad jealous hogyi 🤔  ya tho pakka yeh pari ke liye Ruhaan ko push kar rahi hai 😆

sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Sab drama chalega mujhe. Stalker nahi dikhna chahiye bus. Koi Bhagao usko. What’s the point in continuing his character 😏

Like few of our forum members are guessing, looks like Rohan or his acquaintance is financing the show🤣