Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why?😲
Mujhe theek thaak khana banana hi sikha do koi warna me and Kartik will have fights everyday🤣
Mujhe khana banana aata hai.😆
I have studied all still I don't remember a thing🤣
Earlier you were having Screen Detox and now you will have a Food Detox🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I have studied all still I don't remember a thing🤣
Exam paper dekh ke yaad aa jaayega sab😆
exams khtm hi nhi ho rhe
I am fine and happy. And the reason is LTG 😃
Kyun aisa kya ho gaya ?
Thanks😊yr ana...woww u share ur brthday with RD so coool...yr... hayeee...😳