Supu stop swagging and join the thread....ki korechi?AamI kato risk niyechi office re IF login kore jonyo...Aar tui aemon swagging korbo?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Supu stop swagging and join the thread....ki korechi?AamI kato risk niyechi office re IF login kore jonyo...Aar tui aemon swagging korbo?
Why so shocked??🤔Originally posted by: RangnRia
Seriously😲????
Why so shocked??🤔
Just like that!!!
Are you shocked because I share my birthday with RDOriginally posted by: RangnRia
Just like that!!!
thodi baad mein milti hu di...😊Originally posted by: RangnRia
Supu stop swagging and join the thread....ki korechi?AamI kato risk niyechi office re IF login kore jonyo...Aar tui aemon swagging korbo?
Suparna I think you will make a long jump from Senior Member to Dazzler🤣Originally posted by: Suparna13
thodi baad mein milti hu di...😊
Are you shocked because I share my birthday with RD
Maybe!!
This date was getting mentioned a lot of times on our khopcha conversations...Did you get a chance to read my LTG story ?Something mentioned there happened on this date..Hence this day is a little nerve-wracking for me.
Originally posted by: Suparna13
thodi baad mein milti hu di...😊
I may have to logout if there seems any situation to be caught...Anyways we will surely meet in khopcha...
Originally posted by: RangnRia
Maybe!!
This date was getting mentioned a lot of times on our khopcha conversations...Did you get a chance to read my LTGod story ?No I did not read itSomething mentioned there happened on this date..Hence this day is a little nerve-wracking for me.
Suparna you are swagging and not commenting again🤔