Omg her ex fiancé is a creep
Creep and stalker😠😠😠
Omg her ex fiancé is a creep
Creep and stalker😠😠😠
It’s so sweet and cute that Mishti got clothes for Ruhaan bless
Our prediction was correct
he needs to stopOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Creep and stalker😠😠😠
thanks
it was sweetOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I know right 😍😍😍
bless you allOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Our prediction was correct
Mishti looked really nice in Ruhaan’s top
Yeah she looked like a cute doll💜💜💜💜😘😘😘😘
she did bless herOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Yeah she looked like a cute doll💜💜💜💜😘😘😘😘
I have one doubt iant mishti one who broke relationship bec she wasn't happy so naturally after she did she would be happy .Why would she brood ,genuine question?
he is an silly and needs his head checked the stalkerOriginally posted by: khatimeethi
I have one doubt iant mishti one who broke relationship bec she wasn't happy so naturally after she did she would be happy .Why would she brood ,genuine question?