Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Where is Arshu?
Don’t know
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Where is Arshu?
Don’t know
I have seen in somewhere he is coming as a judge in zee tv singing show right???
I have seen in somewhere he is coming as a judge in zee tv singing show right???
He writes poems tales
Alfaaz on insta
No. He looks like him thoughI have seen in somewhere he is coming as a judge in zee tv singing show right???
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Where is Arshu?
Currently at home
Yep
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
No. He looks like him though
Wahi to I wondered
And I'm in Daydreaming universe😆Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Currently at home
Ohh ok arshu 🤩