Moni were you expecting something more romantic like music video from them?? 😆😉Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
per feeling biryani wali aa rahi hai 🤣
I
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Moni were you expecting something more romantic like music video from them?? 😆😉Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
per feeling biryani wali aa rahi hai 🤣
I
hi..a lil off topic
Since E posted abt web series CRIMINAL JUSTICE n vikrant messy, So I decided to watch today....its good, not finished watching all thought
meanwhile I got hold onto another one on HOTSTAR called CITY OF DREAMS n m hooked on it..
Hi memad !! Missed you long time no see
City of drama watched for Uday sir . May be that’s why he was missing in KZK . Quite gripping storyline
One of my friend reviewed City of dreams in Web series forum and she said it's trash coz so many gaali and SR scenes😂😂
yes lots of galis and A scenes too...but I liked the story, theme...
Iska Kya Matlab.. samajh nhi aaya
Moni were you expecting something more romantic like music video from them?? 😆😉
I
U never know full video me mil bhi Jaye...
coz Anupre and parica have lot of followers.
two feelings now
pulav ka prewedd shooting
biryani ka honeymoon
🤣
I am full after iftari. Now I am just wanna watch Pulao.. 😆l
G went for Photoshoot too.. Erica's Editing is good and her approval was alsos important for G before posting.. 😉
Still didn't break my fast. Will be eating a alot of pulao today😋
Yess her approval was nesscarry 
One more point is that Erica clearly mentioned before leaving that she is going on a vacation, If its for Promoting Marriott then she could have very well said that they are invited by a beautiful resort and she is going there to create a vlog n its work related! etc.... but instead she was all excited to take a break!!