Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Mishti seems to be glowing 😆
Why not she's got Ruhaan now....ab to full on glow dikhega😍😍😍💜💜💜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Mishti seems to be glowing 😆
Why not she's got Ruhaan now....ab to full on glow dikhega😍😍😍💜💜💜
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Mishti seems to be glowing 😆
sacha pyaar jo hogaya hai and she is so happy with ruhaan
vo chehre pe dikh rahi hai
Yeah....what's app p bhi she hasn't replied yet....and maybe Ray is sleeping
Maybe😍😄
Okay guys I'm going then....will have to think before writing... See ya guys🙌🙌😄😄
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Okay guys I'm going then....will have to think before writing... See ya guys🙌🙌😄😄
okay come back soon vartuu😘😘😘🤗
wow kya chata maari hai "Gis... shakti" ne 👏😘
I'm not okay with this GEM angle but I don't want another triangle too
love triangle ke bina MisHaan story dikha nahi sakte kya ye CVs?
I am actually okay with Veer not other angle that is bit creepy
Hello ji.. Subha seher ke baad sogayi thi mai
Isilie nahi ayi..😁