It is..😆 I saw those 6 episodes for MLs alone..But its getting worst..
I am just listen to the first OST 🙌 No point in watching something nobody seems to have faith in atm lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It is..😆 I saw those 6 episodes for MLs alone..But its getting worst..
I am just listen to the first OST 🙌 No point in watching something nobody seems to have faith in atm lol
It is..😆 I saw those 6 episodes for MLs alone..But its getting worst..
I tried watching first two Eps for him as well ... But couldn't even finish the 2nd Ep! .. I know most here like the FL but she was annoying in this one! ... Never bothered beyond the 2nd Ep .. Good I didn't waste my time on it! ... 🤗
I found her annoying in many places too..I in fact loved the other actress more here..She was not annoying like her..And it doesn't look like they both behave in same way tho only face changed..And I felt her characterization is similar to SWDBS..She should have chosen some other script..Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic
I tried watching first two Eps for him as well ... But couldn't even finish the 2nd Ep! .. I know most here like the FL but she was annoying in this one! ... Never bothered beyond the 2nd Ep .. Good I didn't waste my time on it! ... 🤗
Sam, Poo.. But she is cute..

She is..Its her character she plays..Didn't you find it similar???