Originally posted by: munchkinland
mujhe Hash ko ek baar dekhna hai
phir pata chlega ki yeh patli hain ya main🤣
I'm sure you are thinner than me if you're saying that😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: munchkinland
mujhe Hash ko ek baar dekhna hai
phir pata chlega ki yeh patli hain ya main🤣
I'm sure you are thinner than me if you're saying that😆
tu to bas..😡
Originally posted by: Suparna13
aapse zyada nahi hongi...🤣
til tod dia tumne mera🥺
Originally posted by: munchkinland
iske naam main hi confusion hain
vanita hain vinita hain
bin painde ka lota hain🤣🤣
Maine do din vanita suna 😐
I am not concluding anything like this
why doo we have exams
argghh
yes but they reduced the no of twirls also and made them more fastpacedThey sometime add bgm to preview but not in the episode