Originally posted by: Vartika026
Yeah me too....koi to notice kr le
Now it's high time.. Everyone should know about MisHaan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Yeah me too....koi to notice kr le
Now it's high time.. Everyone should know about MisHaan
Only thing good to watch is precap
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
I know right. Also, in the previous episode Arnav says to bua na that Mishti is also his bff & he can't see her in pain...❤️
Arnav is a sweetheart💜💜💜
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Iss Aunty ji ko main🤬😡 .. Mishtu ko baddua de rahi thi🤬..I will definitely kill her..Koi aa rahe ho mere saath
Me. Iss gemmy aunty ki toh👊👊
ye gem mom phir se mishti ke ghar jake hangama tho nahi karegi
jaise aaj gusse me ruhaan ne lawyer ke bare me batadiya tab bhi apne aur mishti ki bare me bata diya tho
Bata dena is better Yaar.
Instead of dragging, it's better to rip off the bandage...
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
Now it's high time.. Everyone should know about MisHaan
Yeah....it's high time someone noticed! Arey wo pagal sis itna bhi ni Sochi k Mishti ko call q kiya Ruhaan.....I just can't stand her Mooney expressions yaar....she's literally drooling!!!
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Yeah....it's high time someone noticed! Arey wo pagal sis itna bhi ni Sochi k Mishti ko call q kiya Ruhaan.....I just can't stand her Mooney expressions yaar....she's literally drooling!!!
Gosh! Ab toh it's really getting out of hand...
She really really gets my goat yaar..
Someone bring her to the planet earth
Only thing good to watch is precap
Precap....yaar I can't wait for that
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Yeah....it's high time someone noticed! Arey wo pagal sis itna bhi ni Sochi k Mishti ko call q kiya Ruhaan.....I just can't stand her Mooney expressions yaar....she's literally drooling!!!
Today also she was drooling? 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
I skipped most of the scenes today....highly irritating episode
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
Gosh! Ab toh it's really getting out of hand...
She really really gets my goat yaar..
Someone bring her to the planet earth
It's highly impossible unless she sees MisHaan getting intimate😆