Hanuman Singh & Minnie AT - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

But I believe that we will get Hanita😊

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The biggest news is babes gets chq for Rs. 11lakh and Ashok Meeta got married in court now will do again with rituals

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

It was precap babes will return money to HS what he n lala invested n babes says that it was ok if he gave that money for veerbalika but she can't accept for herself after that HS says kirayedarini ji ne ek pal m paraya banana diya mai aapke liye nhi kar sakta kya yeh toh jyadati ho gayi Hanuman Singh ke sath

Thanks for the update, Sheelu 

Poor Hanuman, seems like he was hurt to call her kirayedariniji instead of his regular addressing as daughter ki mother😕....

Sudharies thumbnail

But I believe that we will get Hanita😊

I will be very happy if it happens, with Babes equal involvement, honestly speaking... ðŸ˜³

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudharies

Thanks for the update, Sheelu 

Poor Hanuman, seems like he was hurt to call her kirayedariniji instead of his regular addressing as daughter ki mother😕....

Yes he was hurt Naimbee was also present and asked him if he loves babes

Sudharies thumbnail

The biggest news is babes gets chq for Rs. 11lakh and Ashok Meeta got married in court now will do again with rituals

Meeta is in for some suffering with Ashok or what's her future, it's left to be seen.

Babes and Minnie are getting more independent and confident in their lives. That's great. 

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Forget to mention a beautiful eye lock between them while chasing Minnie Babita clutches HS shirt 

Sudharies thumbnail

Yes he was hurt Naimbee was also present and asked him if he loves babes

Even Naimbee identified??😆 god how come everyone gets to know his feelings, is it that obviously visible😆.... Hope it's all for the good

sheeluneelu thumbnail

Even Naimbee identified??😆 god how come everyone gets to know his feelings, is it that obviously visible😆.... Hope it's all for the good

I think they will show promo in tomorrow's episode

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Totally agree... They do deserve each other.  In fact yesterday when Babes told that she has never experienced love, I could only think of she getting that love with HS. But hindi soap CVS most of them disappoint in this area. 

Never show a woman easily move on from her past or bad marriage. So I just don't wanna keep much hopes. ðŸ˜† 

yes, most of the shows do this. But PB is not amongst most of the show😊