New tc article: Show will go in trash if this happens

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/karan-and-preetas-plan-flops-rishabh-and-sherlin-get-married-kundali-bhagya-190522

If this turns out to be true, this show is just gone in the trash. We've waited over a year for these two joker villains to be exposed, and in the end when it finally seems the writer's will expose at least sherlin and end this stretched marriage track of rishabh-sherlin, for writers to again show prithvi and sherlin win by getting exactly what they wanted is just a massive joke played on the audience. If this is true, they might as well not have stretched the marriage track and just shown sherlin marrying him long back rather than making us believe she'll at least be exposed in the mandap. ðŸ¤¬

Prithvi and sherlin have been shown to be winning non-stop when in actual exposing them is super easy, but here the writer's are doing silly antics in order to protect these two jokers and make sure they win by sheer idiocy at every point, that now it's only unfair to again show them win in the end. At least in the end at the mandap the good guys should be shown victorious by successfully stopping the wedding and exposing sherlin. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I don't think this will happen, even if Sherlyn isn't exposed in front of everyone Rishabh is not going to get married to her.... This show has a track record of ZERO marriages up till this point, the first ACTUAL marriage in the show cannot be Rishabh and Sherlyn!!!

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

I don't think this will happen, even if Sherlyn isn't exposed in front of everyone Rishabh is not going to get married to her.... This show has a track record of ZERO marriages up till this point, the first ACTUAL marriage in the show cannot be Rishabh and Sherlyn!!!

Tumhare mooh me ghee shakkar 

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was really expected. While watching Kumkum Bhagya I have learnt one thing: villains always win until trps are high. Trp is the key to everything)) Kundali Bhagya has good trp for now.

I don't know shaadi hogi ya nahin (there is logic in this marriage actually for keeping Sherleen in the show) but there won't be any exposure. Writers need villains to continue the story. They need Prithvi and Preeta at the mandap and Karan taking her away from Prithvi. It will be a big drama for another 200-300 episodes)) 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

It was really expected. While watching Kumkum Bhagya I have learnt one thing: villains always win until trps are high. Trp is the key to everything)) Kundali Bhagya has good trp for now.

I don't know shaadi hogi ya nahin (there is logic in this marriage actually for keeping Sherleen in the show) but there won't be any exposure. Writers need villains to continue the story. They need Prithvi and Preeta at the mandap and Karan taking her away from Prithvi. It will be a big drama for another 200-300 episodes)) 

My brain can't deal with that kind of headache any further. I've lost patience with this show. 

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

My brain can't deal with that kind of headache any further. I've lost patience with this show. 

And I find the show really entertaining actually. I'm no fan of any actor here. I watch it for the story and take it lightly. There's no any logic but it's not boring.

TheM5393 thumbnail

Apparently the article had some semblance of truth!

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And this happened and the show is #1 on TRP charts. So much for the stupid article.

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This show won't be number one next week for sure. It's horrible. It's gone downhill. 

TheM5393 thumbnail

I was talking to someone on twitter and some people were perplexed and wondered how is this going to work for the show, while the first example that came to my mind was related to Anurag and Komolika  (serial vamp) from the first KZK but I also found a second example which was that of Rahul and Simran(serial vamp) from Sanjeevni, to be absolutely honest both of those serials gained a 'tremendous' amount of viewership, but both those examples are 19/16 years old respectively  I am afraid this ploy may also end up working this time.