Is anyone facing the issue in sending PM's ?
I am facing error 500
Is anyone facing the issue in sending PM's ?
I am facing error 500
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am facing it
And also I can't quote it shows error but then getting double post
Originally posted by: Maangeeet
I am facing it
And also I can't quote it shows error but then getting double post
Could u please post your problem on global thread
This way they will look into the matter
give me linkOriginally posted by: suhaaana
Could u please post your problem on global thread
This way they will look into the matter
Originally posted by: Maangeeet
give me link
Here is the link Link
thankyuOriginally posted by: suhaaana
Here is the link Link
Thank you for the prompt response
no issues but pm still showing 500 error to me...Originally posted by: suhaaana
Thank you for the prompt response
Just checked facing same ... updated 22nd that day it was fine ...ab Kya hua🙄🙄
M still facing
Now I am not going to update till this problem gets solved