Abida you should be declared the most positive person of this forum🤗
🤗 Thank u dear❤️ Always find something positive even in your worst scenario. Life is too short to hold onto negativity❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Abida you should be declared the most positive person of this forum🤗
🤗 Thank u dear❤️ Always find something positive even in your worst scenario. Life is too short to hold onto negativity❤️
IF se bhi na man uth jaye 😒
I wish I had..we could always contact Vijay sir on their topics and ask about the cm ranking and loss of IF usersThey r still working on what? Any idea?
I am..I promise but this eye flu takes time in recoveringOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Hey Sims, take care of your eyes
🤗😘❤️
Chaska meter is still not working😒
@sims: kiski buri nazar lag gayi h tumhe yaar 😒
TC
I am..I promise but this eye flu takes time in recovering
I hope it gets better soon
I wish I had..we could always contact Vijay sir on their topics and ask about the cm ranking and loss of IF users
Bring them back!! 😭😭😭 Everyone lost their readers I think.