Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: mysterious17
Tumhare "you too" k 2 matlab samajh aa rahe h ab tumne kis context mein bola h ?
I meant you too seem to be busy 🤓
Khopche par sab haina koi toh yahan hona chahiye 😂
😳..
khopcha is also silent these days
This sannata is because of the new format...many still havent gotten used so have given up, due to lack of cm ranking there is no competition so participation is low, and lets just be honest we have still not warmed upto this format.
LS will be off air. Yudkbh deserves more. Is liye bura lagta hai
Don’t worry..apna time ayega😉
I think ramadan...exams and stuff and mayebe the new format of forum is also keeping people away
Perhaps because Labhya is busy😳
Originally posted by: Abida_angel
Don’t worry..apna time ayega😉
I think ramadan...exams and stuff and mayebe the new format of forum is also keeping people away
Abida, can I say a thank you to you🤗
Need all the positivity and optimism in the world❤️
@hash: aisa nahi h yaar..su ray shweta labhya..they r busy..suhana bhi nahi dikhti zyada
I'm missing bashers 😐😐