Mishti making Ruhaan wear the watch was to cute and wifey
I know right? It was such a sweet gesture and he kept looking at her💜💜💜😍😍😍😘😘😘
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Mishti making Ruhaan wear the watch was to cute and wifey
I know right? It was such a sweet gesture and he kept looking at her💜💜💜😍😍😍😘😘😘
I like how Ruhaan makes Mishti understand certain things he is such a sensible guy
Yeah he is....I loved how he made her understand things....like a husband
It was nice how Ruhaan was acting to make her laugh
Yeah....and her beating him with a stick was damn funny and cute....bless them💜💜💜😍😍😍😘😘😘
I liked how Ruhaan held Mishti’s hand and pulled her towards him
He had to....she was beating him like crazy😂😂😂 but as soon as he pulled her it all became so intense and hot....and sweet and romantic💜💜💜😘😘😘 now I want him to kiss her neck too....you never know....we might get it😉
yes he did blessOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I know right? It was such a sweet gesture and he kept looking at her💜💜💜😍😍😍😘😘😘
I know it was sweetOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Yeah he is....I loved how he made her understand things....like a husband
that’s was hilariousOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Yeah....and her beating him with a stick was damn funny and cute....bless them💜💜💜😍😍😍😘😘😘
I know it was intense and hot and the stick thing fell if her hand, she was lost in himOriginally posted by: Vartika026
He had to....she was beating him like crazy😂😂😂 but as soon as he pulled her it all became so intense and hot....and sweet and romantic💜💜💜😘😘😘 now I want him to kiss her neck too....you never know....we might get it😉
They are both so cute
Teju's new post on Helo App