Nope I don't have Twitter account just opened Twitter to see gurti tweets 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nope I don't have Twitter account just opened Twitter to see gurti tweets 😉
Beware Don't share epi links to any strangers
Originally posted by: fariya20
Nope I don't have Twitter account just opened Twitter to see gurti tweets 😉
Oh..ok di😆
Originally posted by: fariya20
Beware Don't share epi links to any strangers
👍🏼
Wish we can download epis from hotstar🤣but sadly we can't🥺
It's not working here
When I opened geet video
This video is block in your country 😭😡
Me going to sleep!🥱
GN everyone🤗
Sweet Maaneet dreams😳
Originally posted by: Madhu_31
Oh..ok di😆
And next reason I can't remember so many pw
Only using gf in social media
I made I'd on insta then delete getting to much road side Romeo message I blocked almost hunred account then delete my ID
Good night 😴
Do update Yar I been long time since you update what about your six maan and six geet story usko toh update Karo
Prologue Zindagi ke kuch faisle hum lete hai or kuch yeh zindagi humse karvati hai.. kabhi hass ke to kabhi is dil pe pathar rakh kar!! but is...
Hi guys I know I haven't updated my previous ff. I will surely update them. But this is my latest inspiration. I promise to write this one...
418