Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
Congratulations on century
Thank you miss India.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
Congratulations on century
Thank you miss India.
Hey guys since its end please help me to finish this AT.
Why not?? I haven't seen last 6 episodes, so I can't help u with discussing n3😒😒Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
Hey guys since its end please help me to finish this AT.
Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
Thank you miss India.
👍🏼 don't worry di we will help you... I will do a lot spamming😎
I will post old scenes hope u will like.
Our fab 4;
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxwMTYonhNW/?igshid=q3gkvagr70h3
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
👍🏼 don't worry di we will help you... I will do a lot spamming😎
Spamming isn't needed bas show end ho and AT bhi end ho.
I just remembered that VishKrant's first night🤣
Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
Spamming isn't needed bas show end ho and AT bhi end ho.
Ho jayega...tussi aram gal raho😎
Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
I will post old scenes hope u will like.
Our fab 4;
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxwMTYonhNW/?igshid=q3gkvagr70h3
.. speechless
Even now, Mahir don't know that truth right, About Vish being Rehan😆and the fight that day was 🤣Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan
I will post old scenes hope u will like.
Our fab 4;
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxwMTYonhNW/?igshid=q3gkvagr70h3