Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
wow sleepy mode is on.. I am also want to be😆😆
Originally posted by: Smita_rawat
wow sleepy mode is on.. I am also want to be😆😆
Its Summer vacation now. So I sleep as much as I can😆
Its Summer vacation now. So I sleep as much as I can😆
In summer days i am also doing the same😆
Originally posted by: Smita_rawat
In summer days i am also doing the same😆
It's not vacation now for u?😕
It's not vacation now for u?😕
My study is completed so i do not wait for the vacation😊
Originally posted by: Smita_rawat
My study is completed so i do not wait for the vacation😊
Forgot about that *facepalm*
Lol
Absolutely forget about that n focus on Behpahh pyaar which is on the way😉😃
Originally posted by: Smita_rawat
Absolutely forget about that n focus on Behpahh pyaar which is on the way😉😃
Yeahhh
no new updates about it. Will air in 30 or 31 may which is super near 😂😂
Yeahhh
no new updates about it. Will air in 30 or 31 may which is super near 😂😂
N we r ready to criticize that show😉😆