Originally posted by: mily_mathew
Pooja is shooting for function, looks like pre din fall, they won't celebrate function if pre falls.
It was already revealed by Saloni, mere armaan pani Mein beh gaye. *sobs*
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: mily_mathew
Pooja is shooting for function, looks like pre din fall, they won't celebrate function if pre falls.
It was already revealed by Saloni, mere armaan pani Mein beh gaye. *sobs*
Oh is it, maybe. The caption of star plus promo looks like pre is gonna fall, plus kom was good in that gala dabaoing scene.Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Isn't Pooja's dress similar to what she was wearing in the episode today?
who knows, she just said kom will fall, but said Anurag will save pre, I am 200 percent sure, dat means she does not exactly.Originally posted by: Briti1721
It was already revealed by Saloni, mere armaan pani Mein beh gaye. *sobs*
Actually, let Bajaj come, if no sacrifice drama, then it will be interesting. Plus Anu was shooting in sharma nivas, looks like roothna mañana.
Same.. I would have never heard any voices if nobody told about that. I am fine with this hearing disability.. 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Pheels waale head phones😆
Water sound was too distracting to notice any other voice 😆
Originally posted by: mily_mathew
Actually, let Bajaj come, if no sacrifice drama, then it will be interesting. Plus Anu was shooting in sharma nivas, looks like roothna mañana.
Roothna Manama with a gun? I think it's related to shivi.
everyone is now going to marriot, even krissan has some pics in that mussorie resort.Same.. I would have never heard any voices if nobody told about that. I am fine with this hearing disability.. 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxu7XkBhgCM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Another pic of Eri from BCL
Seriously, cvs ko ab shivi yaad aa gayi.Roothna Manama with a gun? I think it's related to shivi.
Eri looking good in ponytail.Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxu7XkBhgCM/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Another pic of Eri from BCL