Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I'm curious to know who is Anjaan
Even iam
I don’t like surprises 😒😒😒😞
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I'm curious to know who is Anjaan
Even iam
I don’t like surprises 😒😒😒😞
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ohk..seems like i should avoid going there for few days
Yeah rashi u should😂😂
Yeah
Uncertainties and Surprises kill me😖
🤗Yeah for me too🤗
Btw Jaanvi and Rashi where is Candy and Saru?
Yessss swara👍🏼
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Btw Jaanvi and Rashi where is Candy and Saru?
Don’t know yaar
May be in AT
Only 10 pages are left
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I'm curious to know who is Anjaan
Me too
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Btw Jaanvi and Rashi where is Candy and Saru?
Dont knw where they are