https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxupga-hSDK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
New Tapur is the one who confirmed maha episode I guess😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxupga-hSDK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
New Tapur is the one who confirmed maha episode I guess😆
Originally posted by: Zindagi12345
Recently they both unfollowed each other on ig and deleted pics of both too.
OMG ...... I can smell Pariah in the making ......😆
Originally posted by: FNKTFJ6GWWBGB56T
https://twitter.com/paricaxamor/status/1130725791132602368?s=20
Look at those two fingers .... he kept it in contact with her hand (was on almost edges) and she grabbed it finally ....
OMG this is so cute!
Originally posted by: CKOQTMEWSWY2ZCFK
OMG ...... I can smell Pariah in the making ......😆
Off screen Mishka might get lucky😉😆
This is called content worthy of Trp.. 😈Originally posted by: Zindagi12345
Recently they both unfollowed each other on ig and deleted pics of both too.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
This is what I was talking about in DM🤣
I really loved this hug and happiness in their faces ❤️
Mujhe ulcer yaad aa Gaya...😆
Originally posted by: Zindagi12345
Recently they both unfollowed each other on ig and deleted pics of both too.
😱🤦
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
This is what I was talking about in DM🤣
I really loved this hug and happiness in their faces ❤️
They had somewhat similar moment in rain dance also .... she held onto his hand with her kinky finger ...❤️
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Eri will be shipped with everything and everyone except with P, because he is already in secret relationship with someone according to peopleee😆
mai bol rahi hu inke chakar me hi ye dono itne acvhe friend bane😆
Abhiya she can get lucky on screen too if Anu is in deep depression.. 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Off screen Mishka might get lucky😉😆