Originally posted by: writ_in_water
chup hojao tum sab. idhar content ke naam pe kuch nahi aur tum sab samundar mey traffic bada rahe ho 😈
🤣🤣
How does u guys come with such comments👏❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
chup hojao tum sab. idhar content ke naam pe kuch nahi aur tum sab samundar mey traffic bada rahe ho 😈
🤣🤣
How does u guys come with such comments👏❤️
Whenever I hear Scooter for Bajaj I feel like singing Scooby Dooby Doo..🤣Originally posted by: RollingStones
May be we can call BaPre as ScooPre more like Phootre ...🤣
I am with you RS.. I am enjoying new arrival in this Shipping rivalry.. 😈
Btw why would ppl ship Ksg and Eri?? He is Bips Hubby.. 😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
So far I have known one scene where muzzu directed them
That sitting posture in changing room during this komo track when Anu pulls pre onto him
Muzzu was roasted left and right for his moods during that scene 🤣
🤣
Whenever I hear Scooter for Bajaj I feel like singing Scooby Dooby Doo..🤣
I am with you RS.. I am enjoying new arrival in this Shipping rivalry.. 😈
Btw why would ppl ship Ksg and Eri?? He is Bips Hubby.. 😆
Ship Karica to break Parica 😉.....
Some Loosers will religiously pray for Karica to happen ....😆
Jyoti, ship hai behen truck nahi that we gotta push it 🤣
Lmao ppl were pressing as to why Eri is not sharing new stuff .... and she answered them ...😆
B is already coming on a cruise
So it will be easy for the ship to sail 🤣
kaun aa gaya re ye
dafa ho jayo sub ek ye apni ship ka fuel nahi hai
aur dusra le aayo
Originally posted by: RollingStones
We will be soon having Karica and BaPre ships 😆
BaPre yes , KariCa not possible😆