Accidentally in love is also a good series
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Accidentally in love is also a good series
It's so hot here. 35 degrees :(
Originally posted by: roni_berna
It's so hot here. 35 degrees :(
That's bad. I hope you get some rains soon
Originally posted by: twilightlover29
That's bad. I hope you get some rains soon
Year by year climate pattern is changing...Here it's supposed to be cool wen compared to other places in my state...But it's hot....Though it rained only for 2-3 days in this month 😭






--------------




Finished accidentally in love and now started with Strong girl Bong-soon,
I'm switching between Chinese and Korean drama lately
Originally posted by: twilightlover29
That's bad. I hope you get some rains soon
They say the rains are going to be worse 😭
Mom made Pizza today ...Tried making base too
It was yummy .......I had 6 slices (Regular) 🤣....Now I dont want to ve pizza atleast a month
------------








Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Mom made Pizza today ...Tried making base too
It was yummy .......I had 6 slices (Regular) 🤣....Now I dont want to ve pizza atleast a month
Nice!!
This is such a disgusting carelessness🤢
Even election result is coming to an end..wen will my electoral ink mark ll fade off 😆
I dont use nail paint ....It's looking bad