Murder Komo??🤣 Never. But I would love if he kidnaps Pre from SN if Pre tries to go away from his life.. 😈Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
😲seriously will he murder kom
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Murder Komo??🤣 Never. But I would love if he kidnaps Pre from SN if Pre tries to go away from his life.. 😈Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
😲seriously will he murder kom
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Acha! Thanks for bursting my bubbles😆
Hahah..... but you are right about hand placement though ...😆
He used to be cautious in KYY ..... kzk mein nothing as such ...
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Really? They wanted them as friends? It's hilarious how they are getting things wished for someone with Eri🤣
they wished many things eri ke sath hi na mil jaye
Murder Komo??🤣 Never. But I would love if he kidnaps Pre from SN if Pre tries to go away from his life.. 😈
Manik's atma hovering around this AT today 🤣 that is exactly what he did. 😆
In KYY they used to put a romantic song while shooting romantic scenes to create environment and bring in feels ....😆
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
The hands placement 💯 agree. He did the rest but somehow here it looks nicer, cuter, hotter. Or it is just me 😳
Not sure I understand this hand placement thing.
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
I think tomorrow seg is coming up..
anupre in Sharma house..
Anurag is holding gun... Kuch funny seg hai kya parica ka..
News reporter koi bhi off-screen fun segments nahi karte inke sath.. 😡
aare na de becaus they end up like idli ka pata nahi dosa mujhe chahiye🤣
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Hahah..... but you are right about hand placement though ...😆
He used to be cautious in KYY ..... kzk mein nothing as such ...
Maybe because of Parica's comfortness he doesn't care much about hand placements, few actresses would have made it a issue I have seen 2-3 cases like that😆
KYY season 2 was terrible in hand placement and romantic scenes ... hahaha ...
I actually pity both of them that they had to put up with each other ....😆
Murder Komo??🤣 Never. But I would love if he kidnaps Pre from SN if Pre tries to go away from his life.. 😈
You reminding me of today's dance first step.. 🤣