I know rightOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I know....that was so cute yaar....he was looking at her so lovingly💜💜💜😍😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know rightOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I know....that was so cute yaar....he was looking at her so lovingly💜💜💜😍😍😍
yes I agree it’s mishaan’s faultOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Thanks to mishaan😛
Ruhaan wanted date with mishtu
MisHaan's hide and seek wala romance is a treat to watch❤️
Congrats mishaaniacs for new AT . 🥳👏👍😍💃❤
I hope we get to see Mishti and Ruhaan go on a date aloneOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Ruhaan wanted date with mishtu but since he can't abandon sissy after the function so he manipulated her in taking mishtu.....and that girl thinks its for her
same to youOriginally posted by: Lovelydreamer51
Congrats mishaaniacs for new AT . 🥳👏👍😍💃❤
yes I agree it’s mishaan’s fault
Yeah....otherwise we too were very sane people😆 but I love being crazy
yes trueOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Yeah....otherwise we too were very sane people😆 but I love being crazy
it will happenOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Me too💜💜💜😍😍😍😍