We wanted rishta for Naina but looks like Sameer will get a rishta 🤣Did the girl give Sameer her number?🤣And I'm loving that naina too enjoying the attention her husband getting and teasing him.
Let's discuss what will the shuttle girl do in future😉
We wanted rishta for Naina but looks like Sameer will get a rishta 🤣Did the girl give Sameer her number?🤣And I'm loving that naina too enjoying the attention her husband getting and teasing him.
Let's discuss what will the shuttle girl do in future😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Aha ray....love you...❤❤🤗
Originally posted by: Suparna13
Aha ray....love you...❤❤🤗
Love u too Supu🤗
#WeWantJealousSameer 🥺
wo to abhi bhi milne se raha...🥺Originally posted by: Octothorpe
#WeWantJealousSameer 🥺
I am back people
and yahi hu ab kafi der ke liye🤗
Yayy🤗
I can't be happier🤗
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
#WeWantJealousSameer 🥺
#WeWantBhavraForNaina