Originally posted by: munchkinland
I am not going anywhere leaving you
picha chorne wali chiz nhi hu main🤣
Main chodne dungi bhi nahi🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I am not going anywhere leaving you
picha chorne wali chiz nhi hu main🤣
Main chodne dungi bhi nahi🤗❤️
ha since you are my sacha pyar🤗
Btw Su, it's your last year in college?
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Btw Su, it's your last year in college?
yes I even had my farewell two weeks back
Originally posted by: munchkinland
yes I even had my farewell two weeks back
Oh okay. So you'll study further or do some job?
Hash my net is a lil slow right now
so don't think I am vanishing
I am here only🤗
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Hash my net is a lil slow right now
so don't think I am vanishing
I am here only🤗
Okay🤗
I just get worried when you vanish 🤗
I will do both