I'm eggetarian. My family is nonvegetarian.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Mine too lol😍
I m vegetarian
Jhanvi i hv heard that South Indians are vegetarian🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I'm eggetarian. My family is nonvegetarian.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Mine too lol😍
I m vegetarian
Jhanvi i hv heard that South Indians are vegetarian🤔
I will read it at night and will give feedbackSwara n jannu read ff when ur free
I have work at home wll be back after sometime
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I'm eggetarian. My family is nonvegetarian.
🤣🤣
Now parents stopped eating non veg
My mother prepares it only for me.
So max we order it from restaurants.
Her Birthday is on 25th JulyRashi ur bday is on june 25th right
And My mother cooks veg for me 😂🤣🤣
Now parents stopped eating non veg
My mother prepares it only for me.
So max we order it from restaurants.
100 pages completed🥳
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Her Birthday is on 25th July
U remember🤗
🤗Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
U remember🤗
And Jaanvi's is on 10th December
🤣🤣
Now parents stopped eating non veg
My mother prepares it only for me.
So max we order it from restaurants.
🤣🤣