Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I told I will update on Monday if I remember correctly.
Oh but today is Monday only lol😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I told I will update on Monday if I remember correctly.
Oh but today is Monday only lol😆
Kyu confuse hogayi jaanu
Hey swara
Thanks rashi i know itna acha nahi hai. I forgot what i wrote yday lol
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Hey Jaanvi🤗
Hi swara🤗
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hey Jaanu🤗
Hey rashi
I will update at night.😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Oh but today is Monday only lol😆
Kyu confuse hogayi jaanu
Hey swara
Thanks rashi i know itna acha nahi hai. I forgot what i wrote yday lol
Yeah between be mine n soulmate.
I didn’t know that u write another story too.
She writes only Be Mine and SoulmatesYeah between be mine n soulmate.
I didn’t know that u write another story too.
Kyu confuse hogayi jaanu
Hey swara
Thanks rashi i know itna acha nahi hai. I forgot what i wrote yday lol
Welcome..i want Rakshit giving piece of mind to Lava in next part
Usually what will be spl for lunch on Sunday in ur home guys????