Yup will start.now.. lunch done
Ok do it soon nd ya longer one😀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yup will start.now.. lunch done
Ok do it soon nd ya longer one😀
🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Sleep then😆
Swara u were going to updt on Sunday..its Monday today😔
It took me 15mins to write this time.. i forgot what i wrote. Lol
Anyways done with update. Pls check once ur free
It took me 15mins to write this time.. i forgot what i wrote. Lol
Anyways done with update. Pls check once ur free
I think i have not read this story.
Have to start from the beginning.
Karo karo lol
Karo karo lol
God got confused 😐
I told I will update on Monday if I remember correctly.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Swara u were going to updt on Sunday..its Monday today😔
It took me 15mins to write this time.. i forgot what i wrote. Lol
Anyways done with update. Pls check once ur free
I read it..loved it❤️