At first I thought shadiya siddique🤣🤣
mujhe laga hi tha ki kisi ko toh yeh pkka lagega🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
At first I thought shadiya siddique🤣🤣
mujhe laga hi tha ki kisi ko toh yeh pkka lagega🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
badi bhen hain married😛
Tab toh line clear😛
Hash is ignoring me😊
Originally posted by: munchkinland
mujhe laga hi tha ki kisi ko toh yeh pkka lagega🤣
Her voice❤❤
Tab toh line clear😛
achaa kyu
Her voice❤❤
dono VOs are awesome❤️
Her voice❤❤
VOs are just so good❤️
Btw, Naina's VO and Sameer's VO played Bua Bhatija in Sasural Genda Phool🤣
Hash is ignoring me
okay😊
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
VOs are just so good❤️
Btw, Naina's VO and Sameer's VO played Bua Bhatija in Sasural Genda Phool🤣
oh yes I remember🤣
usme she was really strict