Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Hey everyone 🤗
Hey Swara🤗Whats up?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Hey everyone 🤗
Hey Swara🤗Whats up?
Fine yar
Toda busy hu kal se school haina bete ka
Both slept so for sometime im free
Hey RashiOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hey Swara🤗Whats up?
Today I overslept 🤣
Fine yar
Toda busy hu kal se school haina bete ka
Both slept so for sometime im free
Oh yeah..great then
Hey Saru🤗Hi everyone
Very gud👏👏😆
I woke up early today nd again slept afrer breakfast just woke up half hr ago😆
Now starting ff again..let's hope i will be able to post it lol
I woke up at 1 pm🤣🤣🤣 still feeling sleepy 😆😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Very gud👏👏😆
I woke up early today nd again slept afrer breakfast just woke up half hr ago😆
Write it on MS Word. It will be helpfulNow starting ff again..let's hope i will be able to post it lol