IF is so silent today π So thought to discuss something to increase the activityπ
Come let's discuss how Samaina's secret will be out and also share your favorite moment from last week.π
Keep the forum active.
IF is so silent today π So thought to discuss something to increase the activityπ
Come let's discuss how Samaina's secret will be out and also share your favorite moment from last week.π
Keep the forum active.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Only sameer can do this
Bcoz uske hands and eyes Naina ko single second k liye bhi nahi chodte hai
Jab koi ladka Naina pe line marega tabπ€£
I want a jealous Sameer
Ray main sb smjh rhi hu teri post ka matlb
ππ€£
Mujhe bhi samjhao phir tohπ€£
I'm already imagining a story out of this post Ray, I wish I had enough time and my phone
Originally posted by: Dee12340
Only sameer can do this
Bcoz uske hands and eyes Naina ko single second k liye bhi nahi chodte hai
Rightπ€£Sameer ko control karna muskil hi nahi namumkin hai π
Mere dimag mein jo rehti hoπ€£
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm already imagining a story out of this post Ray, I wish I had enough time and my phone
Scenario type kar hi sakti hoπππ
Me too!!! Actually all of us! Ab naina bhi jealous nahi hoti it's a good thing.