I have never played video games..But isn't it risky to take a video while you are playing..??😆
that was at the beginning of the game.U get short preview before starting so I think it was easy to record since there is nothing to use the controls yet😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have never played video games..But isn't it risky to take a video while you are playing..??😆
that was at the beginning of the game.U get short preview before starting so I think it was easy to record since there is nothing to use the controls yet😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Why do you say he gifted it to her?
I didn't watch the segment but someone here said he gifted it to her so I assumed..
And why we will take pheels from that?😆
I didn't watch the segment but someone here said he gifted it to her so I assumed..
And why we will take pheels from that?😆
We shouldn’t or from the fact that they both like playing video games. 😊
🤣
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Sangat ka asar 😂
bht asar ho raha ek dusre per re baba☺️
one become GOT fan
one become PS4 fan
Guys did u realize that when u click on "Originally posted by Xyz" Quoted posts,it directs u to the post that been quoted!!😲👏
Idk what's with itv and pregnancies that they always forget🤔
banate hi kyun preggy if they dont know how to deal with it
Ok so we all know scooter is gonna come very soon.Its inevitable.Name one thing u that u want should happen when he comes?Like what to u want to see.And please,no cribbing about him coming.If he is coming he might as well make a substantial contribution to the story without having characters butchered like phuski
I didn't watch the segment but someone here said he gifted it to her so I assumed..
And why we will take pheels from that?😆
It is gift from her best friend, Amber😊
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Isn't ps4 games is Parth's thing. I have seen comments on his posts from his friends with gifting them. Never know Eri too is fan of them😂
Since he has taken over her room he can also play na...uska din bhar ka yehi kaam hai😝
Nope it's her only her bestie gave it to her..she posted the story...