Wow, now that's a news 😎
It's the best show of zee TV these days. I only watch this serial , nothing else😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wow, now that's a news 😎
It's the best show of zee TV these days. I only watch this serial , nothing else😳
Wow, that's a great news🥳
Thanks for sharing Shailu 🤗
Guddan songs are really melodious & soothing to ears which unlike most of today's BW songs.
Guddan songs deserves this recognition.
Guddan team really needs to know this.
Friday night Guddan toped the chart in UK ratings ..it got 89,000 viewers followed by yrkh at second with 45,000 yeh to hone tha 🥳
That’s cool
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Wow, that's a great news🥳
Thanks for sharing Shailu 🤗
Guddan songs are really melodious & soothing to ears which unlike most of today's BW songs.
Guddan songs deserves this recognition.
Guddan team really needs to know this.
So true this show has capabilities of reaching heights.
Songs are awesome
My fav lakeerai and sang hu
Wow, now that's a news 😎
It's the best show of zee TV these days. I only watch this serial , nothing else😳
Me too watch only this song
I tried watching other new shows but couldn’t handle the drama but this I am glued too
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29
Me too watch only this song
I tried watching other new shows but couldn’t handle the drama but this I am glued too
I know😳
But I do watch some Pakistani dramas on YouTube
wow so happy .. Tfs buddy.
Wow That's a great news🥳 TFS Shailu🤗❤️
I would love to see Lakeerein become a chartbuster like any other song.