Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I love horror movies and horror shows😆
Gud girl lol😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I love horror movies and horror shows😆
Gud girl lol😆
Naagin i can watch but not horror shows guys. I can’t sleep properly in night. If I watched it.
Yeah...Vanraj goes into different dimensions and takes Vikrant also. Aditi was heartbroken. They didn't even confessed what they fill for each other.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
In ending they kill that what was tge name of ghost i dont remember nd Aditi nd Vikram part ways ryt?
I too watched it after few weeks just left it initially after Riya's death
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yeah...Vanraj goes into different dimensions and takes Vikrant also. Aditi was heartbroken. They didn't even confessed what they fill for each other.
Yeah Vanraj..uff i hate this ending..when everything was fine why cant they confess
Yeah even i have watched BCL
Rashi what are your views on Abha and Anuraj's and Kashish and Jaywant's lovestory?😆
BCL was fun then. I don't watch now.Yeah even i have watched BCL
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Rashi what are your views on Abha and Anuraj's and Kashish and Jaywant's lovestory?😆
Dont ask yaar..i just hate CV's for wht they did huh
Specially Anuraj. They killed him.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Dont ask yaar..i just hate CV's for wht they did huh