Yaar rashi shaleen malhotra yaad aata hai i mean arjun every time i see ur profile pic.
It feel like iam chatting with him lol.🤣🤣
Lol really🤣
Are u also his fan?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yaar rashi shaleen malhotra yaad aata hai i mean arjun every time i see ur profile pic.
It feel like iam chatting with him lol.🤣🤣
Lol really🤣
Are u also his fan?
I too remember him🤣Yaar rashi shaleen malhotra yaad aata hai i mean arjun every time i see ur profile pic.
It feel like iam chatting with him lol.🤣🤣
I never watched Arjun though
I used to BCL
Then do watch in hotstar..
I thought of watching Arjun one day but there were many episodes.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Then do watch in hotstar..
And I know that Arjun have sad past.His wife was killed by someone. And then he started to like Riya and she too died. Right?
I was big fan of CID and also watched Supercops vs Supervillains😆
And Anjaan also.It was a horror show. I used to watch it at 11 p.m or 12 a.m. 🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I thought of watching Arjun one day but there were many episodes.
And I know that Arjun have sad past.His wife was killed by someone. And then he started to like Riya and she too died. Right?
Yup she got martyred..after that i too stopped watching initially but started again after few weeks for Shaa only😁
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I was big fan of CID and also watched Supercops vs Supervillains😆
Swara where u got lost..in KumbhMela?🤔
Can't remember exactly 🙄Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Swara where u got lost..in KumbhMela?🤔
You used to watch both the shows?
Have you watched Anjaan?
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup she got martyred..after that i too stopped watching initially but started again after few weeks for Shaa only😁
Yeah rashi
Poor riya
Never thought they will kill her in the show.
I was so upset that time