Originally posted by: suhaaana
Me too I love Maan and this Maan is making all the compromises to make sure she is with him.
I love this character
😉😉😉😉😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Me too I love Maan and this Maan is making all the compromises to make sure she is with him.
I love this character
😉😉😉😉😉
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Vohi toh nahi ho raha na...🤔
and you are being a devil not giving us a teaser too...😕
😆🤣
also want a teaser!!! 😉
Originally posted by: khwaishfan
also want a teaser!!! 😉
Hehehehe
You are having fun at our expense...
Hmein Tadpa k tumhe maza aa raha hai😒
That's the best idea
Hahahah smart one but ab LFR ya destroyed ki bari hai 😉
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
You are having fun at our expense...
Hmein Tadpa k tumhe maza aa raha hai😒
Hehehehe as you said I am a devil na sweety 😉😈
Originally posted by: suhaaana
That's the best idea
Idea to achha hai par abhi mood nahi hai 😝😈😈😈😈
Introduction Ss or Os may be I am not sure but couldn't stop myself to write on this....
LINK- THREAD 1 INDEX ************************** Chapter 31 - Below Chapter 32 Chapter 33 Chapter 34 Chapter 3 5 Chapter 36 Chapter 37 Chapter 38...
BLACK VEIL “Some vows survive death. Some curses demand it.” ———————————- PROLOGUE Khurana Mansion October, 1926 The rain began at dusk. By...
FORGOTTEN VOWS “She forgot five years… but her heart never forgot him.” PROLOGUE “The heart remembers promises long after the mind forgets...
Oblivion: Chapter One The scent of cardamom and hot milk, familiar comforts of her ancestral home in Old Delhi, wrapped around Geet like a...
183