Originally posted by: mily_mathew
It's hard to believe that someone like eri,who is very matured would leave a successful show for something uncertain like bollywood.plus she already has done bollywood.so she knows how tough it is.
👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: mily_mathew
It's hard to believe that someone like eri,who is very matured would leave a successful show for something uncertain like bollywood.plus she already has done bollywood.so she knows how tough it is.
👍🏼
Come on, no one here really or in social media really thinks Erica is leaving right? I feel like fans are only creating this mayhem so that Erica or Parth will come out and say something. All secret shippers!!!
as far as I understand Erica,I don't think she is leaving,but anyone can surprise uOriginally posted by: UKGirl22
Come on, no one here really or in social media really thinks Erica is leaving right? I feel like fans are only creating this mayhem so that Erica or Parth will come out and say something. All secret shippers!!!
Moni dekh teri bacche ki raasleela.🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxeXQ3bBEi9/?igshid=encc1bjz6vlu
Moni bacche saamhaal teri 😡
Kya kar raha hai Ye Saab
Moni is a proud mother
Moni dekh teri bacche ki raasleela.🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxeXQ3bBEi9/?igshid=encc1bjz6vlu
he morden age krishna .itna to banta hai🤣
but uski radha to ek hi hai❤️
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Come on, no one here really or in social media really thinks Erica is leaving right? I feel like fans are only creating this mayhem so that Erica or Parth will come out and say something. All secret shippers!!!
UKgirl & her theory rocks
everybody shocks👍🏼
last ki line suno my baccha is so pure😆
I hae been followibg Eri since KRPAb days, i m very sure tht she has no interest in doing movies..she already had a taste of it in South movies also in bollywood. And she is very content in doing TV.