She's busy maybe! But I want to be sizzler
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She's busy maybe! But I want to be sizzler
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Maybe the new IF will introduce more ladder groups. By the way, kab tak fix karenge bug!! Kinda curious to see how my username would look in Red
Yeah. Me too waiting😃
I like Sizzlerz too but I want to be a Stunnerz so bad ❤️ After Dazzler, that is one group which I want to be a part of.
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yep. Dekha. Kya maza aa Raha. 🤣🤣
I never knew itna mazedaar hoga ye nava katta🤣
I am having a lot of fun too and Do Bol is getting addictive too, God! I literally wait for nights to watch both the shows 😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah. Me too waiting😃
Maybe you are more eager than me 😆
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I like sizzlerz too but I want to be a Stunnerz so bad ❤️ After Dazzler, that is one group which I want to be a part of
Rockerz ke baad kya hai? Sizzlerz? Then stunnerz?
But you will🤣
Rockerz ke baad kya hai? Sizzlerz? Then stunnerz?
Yes. Abhi tak toh yahi tha. Pata nahi iss misne me kaunsa nava katta Khola ho🤣
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9